Our clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
After Office Hours and Weekend Assistance
- This is an on-campus emergency such as difficulty breathing, or someone is unconscious,
please call UNO Security (402-554-2911) they will call 911 and send a trained officer to assist you.
- This is an off-campus emergency such as difficulty breathing, or someone is unconscious, please call 911 for an ambulance.
- You need help with health insurance or immunizations please call Monday through Friday before 3pm for assistance.
- You saw a doctor or Nurse Practioner at UNO and you need help related to your doctor visit,
please follow the written instructions you were given on your Discharge Plan.
- You want a nurse from UNO to call you the next school day please call: 402-554-2374. Speak slowly, be sure to leave your name and telephone number.
- You want to schedule a doctor’s appointment, please call: 402-554-2374 after 8am Monday through Friday.
Please remember: Emergency Rooms are not
to be used for vaccinations, tooth pain, eye exams and other services
such as sore throats, colds and x-ray’s that can be done in a doctor’s office. If you are not sure please
call the nurse at UNO to get help seeking the services you are requesting.
There are two walk-in Urgent Care facilities available to the UNO community. They will bill your health insurance if you take the insurance card.
Rockbrook Urgent Care
located at 108th and Center is a walk-in doctor's office. It is open 7 days a week. Their hours are 8 am to 8 pm, Monday through Saturday. On Sunday they are open from 10 am to 6 pm. They have physicians who can order x-rays, put in stitches and assist with treatment for illnesses.
Peony Park Hy-Vee
on Cass Street has a Nurse Practitioner in the Pharmacy who can assist UNO students that require medical care after Health Services is closed. Hy-Vee does not have an x-ray.
The closest Emergency Room
is Methodist Hospital at 8303 Dodge Street and Nebraska Medical Center at 42nd and Emilie.